|ISLAND OVERSEAS TRANSPORT CORPORATION (SHIP MANNING)|
|Agency Address:||Eastgate Centre, 169 EDSA, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila|
|POEA License Number:||POEA-083-SB-122611-R|
|Opening Date:||Oct 01, 2013|
|Closing Date:||Jul 14, 2014|
|Vessel Type:||Pure Car Carrier, Woodchip, Bulker(Panamax/Capesize/Handysize), Gen. Cargo, Heavy Lift|
|Benefits:||Free pre-employment medical examination prior to boarding Free training and skills upgrading for career progression with allowance Free dormitory accommodation Financial Assistance: - In obtaining Licensure Examination - W|
About the Job:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Marine Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 25 years old.
- Holder of Certificate of Competency as Third Mate or Officer In-Charge of Navigational Watch - Operational Level issued by the PRC
- Holder of certificates for minimum standards of training for Operational Level officers under the STCW 95 regulations and of related statutory certificates
- Proficient in oral and written english communication
- With experience as Third Mate Officer onboard ocean-going vessel.
BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES
At IOTC we take pride with our seafarers in providing quality service that exceeds far more than the company have expected. And to provide the best recognition, we offer benefits and incentives such as:
- Free pre-employment medical examination prior to boarding
- Free training and skills upgrading for career progression with allowance
- Free dormitory accommodation
- Financial Assistance:
- In obtaining Licensure Examination
- While crew onboard and BEFORE departure
- Prompt payment of allotments
- An in-house counsel to assist legal claims of family and/of our seafarers
- Family Health Care and their dependents
- Conducts Family Day and livelihood seminars
- Free Boracay Vacation Package
No fees shall be collected from the applicants. Beware of the illegal recruiters.